Sunday, April 13, 2008

Atisa and Seven Wonders by Anu Kumar (94PMIR)

After her two earlier fictional works - In Search of Raja and Other Stories, and Letters for Paul, Anu Kumar (94PMIR) has published her third book - This time for children.

Atisa and the Seven Wondersis published by Penguin Books India (Puffin), and is described as a story:

"...full of thrills, chills and spills, Atisa and the Seven Wonders weaves fact and fiction to take you on an action-packed, imaginative and informative exploration of the seven wonders of the ancient world."

2 comments:

daniel john said...

I thought I would leave my first comment.
Research Papers

Melany Flemmings said...

Nice post. Great blog. It gives the information that I was really searching for the past week and I am really satisfied with this post. I really wanted to send a small word to say thanks to you for the fantastic points you are writing on this site.

Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport